Promoting Community Cyber Security
The course is designed to provide an overview of the steps taken within organizations to protect their cyber resources. It will also look at that protection within the context of the broader community. Participants will explore the impact of the interconnections and dependencies introduced by information technology.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize various types of cyber threats and attacks
- Identify the dimensions and general structure of the Community Cyber Security Maturity Model (CCSMM)
- Recognize failures and successes in each of the CCSMM dimensions
- Identify how to improve those dimensions within their own community and/or organization
- Describe interdependencies associated with the CCSMM
How this course is offered:
AWR-135 is taught at your jurisdiction. To schedule, call 800-541-7149 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites & Other Information:
No tuition is charged.
Public Safety Communications
Emergency Medical Service
No feedback has been left for this course.