General Aviation Security Training - Level 3
This course is designed to enhance security at the Nation's General Aviation airports. The course was developed recognizing important points: 1) Existing general aviation security efforts. 2) Diversity of general aviation. 3) Limited resources of general aviation and its airports. 4) Risk based approach.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Recognize how General Aviation aircraft and facilities could be used for criminal purposes.
• Apply crime prevention through environmental design basics to General Aviation airports.
• Establish an Airport Watch Program.
• Identify the purpose of complex access control system (including with or without Photo ID systems and access controlled vehicle gates).
• Detail a plan to use Closed circuit Television systems.
• Detail a plan to use intrusion detection systems.
• Outline a plan to administer integrated security systems.
• Troubleshoot advanced airport security plans, procedures and resources.
• Create a business continuity plan.
How this course is offered:
Delivered onsite at location specified by requesting jurisdiction. Contact Jodi Crozier at 262-691-5070 email@example.com to learn more and schedule a delivery.
Prerequisites & Other Information:
No tuition is charged.
||Waukesha County Technical College
Emergency Medical Service
Public Safety Communications
No feedback has been left for this course.
Texas Division of Emergency Management