Understanding and Planning for School Bomb Incidents (UPSBI)
UPSBI is a four-hour online, awareness level course. It may be accessed from http://respond.emrtc.nmt.edu. The course consists of five modules. Each module contains study text, multimedia participant activities, and an end-of-module assessment. Participants who successfully complete four assessments earn a certificate of completion.
- Describe the factors involved in the threat of a school bomb incident
- Identify bomb incident scenario types
- Recognize the critical response decisions for each type of scenario
- Identify primary components of an improvised explosive device (IED)
- Identify the critical components of a school bomb incident response plan
How this course is offered:
This course is offered online via the New Mexico Tech Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center (EMRTC) Respond! Web Campus.
Prerequisites & Other Information:
No tuition is charged.
||New Mexico Tech
Emergency Medical Service
No feedback has been left for this course.