2) Describe the starting point for planning for a Rapid Needs Assessment.
3) Describe the process for staffing a rapid needs assessment.
4) Describe the basic tools required to support the rapid needs assessment process.
5) Describe the Importance of planning data collection.
6) Describe the importance of redundant data transmission systems and means
7) Describe the importance of analyzing and reviewing data.
8) Describe additional data sources available to support analysis.
9) Describe the various methods of training that can be used to support the program.
10) Describe how rapid needs assessment plans and actions can be exercised in the community