Emergency responders who are interested in or required to have a basic awareness of bombing prevention measures.
The Bombing Prevention Awareness Course (BPAC) provides emergency responders with an overview of bombing-prevention measures. During the one-day course, responders learn to understand basic concepts of general bombing prevention knowledge.
Below are some, but not all, of the critical skill sets learned during this training program:
- Evaluate the function and purpose of improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
- Identify explosive effects of IEDs.
- Evaluate the terrorist attack style.
- Identify indicators of suspicious behaviors and items.
- Identify protective measures.