WMD Incident Complexities - Responder (ICR)
The Incident Complexities-Responder Actions for CBRNE Incidents course is an eight-hour course. This training is on-site delivery encompassing Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)-related topics and hands-on training with equipment, instrumentation and techniques, and procedures. It is designed to meet the specific needs for each audience.
- Operate chemical and radiological detection equipment
- Perform decontamination procedures
- Identify PPE Level B
- Respond to a Mass Casualty Incident (MCI)
- Identify scene survey and safety procedures
How this course is offered:
This course is offered as a locally delivered course.
Prerequisites & Other Information:
Successful completion of a WMD Awareness course.
- Fifty to 60-person environmentally controlled (HVAC) classroom with room for course manuals and note taking
- Five breakout rooms (15’ x 20’) large enough to set up skill stations for 10 to 12 students to conduct hands-on training with the equipment used in sampling and monitoring, biological detection, chemical detection, radiological detection, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and decontamination. Each room will need to be equipped with a table.
No tuition is charged.
||Center for Domestic Preparedness
Emergency Medical Service
Public Safety Communications
No feedback has been left for this course.