Incident Command System (ICS) Forms Review
This 4 ½ –hour workshop provides a detailed introduction to emergency response supervisors and mid-to upper-level managers to the Incident Command System (ICS) forms used in the development of an Incident
Action Plan (IAP). Participants will examine the primary forms used in an IAP, as well as supporting and other utility forms. In addition, participants will review the planning process and where, within that process, the forms are filled out and by whom. The workshop includes a practical application designed to instruct
participants in the development of Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Time-based (SMART) control and management objectives
Middle and Senior Management
• IP forms (ICS 201-ICS 207)
- Writing SMART objectives activity
• Utility forms (ICS 211, ICS 213, ICS 213 RR (USCG),
and ICS 214)
• IAP support forms (ICS 215, ICS 215A (USCG),
• ICS forms and planning process
Participants should come from middle and senior management. This means emergency response managers, first-line supervisors, and administrators
who will function as Incident Commanders (IC), Unified Command (UC) staff members, Emergency Management Coordinators, command and general staff members, or EOC staff members.
To learn more or schedule a delivery, contact Jason Moats, 979-458-3537, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prerequisites & Other Information:
• IS-700; Introduction to NIMS
• IS-100; Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS), or equivalent training
• IS-200; Basic ICS, or equivalent
No tuition is charged.
Public Safety Communications
Emergency Medical Service