Physical and Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure
The national and economic security of the United States depends on the reliable functioning of critical infrastructure. This course provides participants from throughout the various levels of government, private industry, and community an understanding of the interdependency between physical and cybersecurity disciplines and opportunities to collaboratively formulate enterprise risk management strategies to enhance infrastructure security and resilience efforts. The purpose of this course is to increase those collaborative efforts, among and between individuals and organizations responsible for both physical and cybersecurity, with the aim of developing integrated risk management strategies that lead to enhanced capabilities necessary for the protection of our nation’s critical infrastructure.
• Physical and cybersecurity challenges
• Evolving Physical and Cybersecurity Risks to Critical Infrastructure
• Strategies, Solutions, and Structures to Improve Security
FEMA / SID Number
Students must register and bring a copy of their SID number to class. Register online: www.cpd.dhs.gov/femasid
8 hours TCOLE
8 hours CLEET
TEEX issued certificate upon successful completion of course
Prerequisites & Other Information:
• AWR-135, Promoting Community Cybersecurity
• AWR-175W: Information Security for Everyone
• AWR-213: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Awareness
• MGT-310: Jurisdictional Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (JTHIRA)
• IS-860.B: National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP)
• IS-921.A: Implementing Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience
• IS-913.A: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience: Achieving Results through Partnership and Collaboration
Owners, operators, managers, and employees from all critical infrastructure sectors and subsectors, government and industry partners, community stakeholders, and any individual responsible for safety and security within their organization.
Phone: (800) 541-7149
No tuition is charged.
Public Safety Communications
Emergency Medical Service
No feedback has been left for this course.