General Aviation Security for First Responders
This course is designed to teach how to safely operate on airport facilities and confidently respond to airport incidents. The courses took into account the limited resources of the small communities and their airports when considering delivery.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the potential for criminal use of General Aviation assets.
• Understand General Aviation airport design and aviation activities.
• Understand types and uses of General Aviation aircraft.
• Discern pilot licenses.
• Implement proactive security measures.
• Identify First Responders statutory authority for aviation.
• Incident intervention.
• Operate safely on a airport.
• Recognize common aircraft engine, electric and fuel controls.
How this course is offered:
Delivered onsite at location specified by requesting jurisdiction.
Prerequisites & Other Information:
No tuition is charged.
Contact Jodi Crozier at 262-691-5070 email@example.com to learn more and schedule a delivery.
||Waukesha County Technical College
Emergency Medical Service
Texas Division of Emergency Management