Formerly Named Course:
Bioterrorism: Mass Prophylaxis Preparedness and Planning
This training course is to enhance jurisdiction preparedness and emergency response efforts by providing the knowledge of how to exercise and revise a plan that utilizes an all-hazards, whole community approach toward a medical countermeasures event. Assists with coordination of planning, training and responding to a Medical Countermeasure (MCM) response for a public health incident. This course responds directly to the National Preparedness Goal; as it applies to delivery of medical countermeasures to exposed populations.
• Category A, B, C Agents, natural hazards, man-made, or terrorism events.
• Points of Dispensing Command Structure for planning, execution, and demobilization of a jurisdictional response
• Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA)
• Discussions as it applies to local Emergency Support Function (ESF-8 and ESF-6)
• Public Health Preparedness Capabilities
Delivered onsite at a location designated by the requesting jurisdiction. To learn more or schedule a delivery, contact Kathy Wall firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 979-845-2409 www.teex.org
AWR 314 - Mass Prophylaxis Awareness for Public Health Emergencies
available at : https://teex.org/Pages/Class.aspx?course=AWR314&courseTitle=Mass%20Prophylaxis%20Awareness%20for%20Public%20Health%20Emergencies
FEMA / SID Number: Students must register and bring a copy of their SID number to class. Register https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid