Formerly Named Course:
Bioterrorism: Mass Prophylaxis Preparedness and Planning
This training course is to enhance jurisdiction preparedness and emergency response efforts by providing the knowledge of how to exercise and revise a plan that utilizes an all-hazards, whole community approach toward a medical countermeasures event. Assists with coordination of planning, training and responding to a Medical Countermeasure (MCM) response for a public health incident. This course responds directly to the National Preparedness Goal; as it applies to delivery of medical countermeasures to exposed populations.
• Category A, B, C Agents, natural hazards, man-made, or terrorism events.
• Points of Dispensing Command Structure for planning, execution, and demobilization of a jurisdictional response
• Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA)
• Discussions as it applies to local Emergency Support Function (ESF-8 and ESF-6)
• Public Health Preparedness Capabilities
Delivered onsite at a location designated by the requesting jurisdiction. To learn more or schedule a delivery, contact Kathy Wall email@example.com Tel. 979-845-2409 www.teex.org
Recommendation: AWR 160 (WMD Awareness Level training) available at http://www.teexwmdcampus.com.
FEMA / SID Number: Students must register and bring a copy of their SID number to class. Register https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid